The villa in numbers:
Plot Area in sq. meters
Lawn area in sq. meters
Villa Area in sq. meters
Pool Area in sq meters
Learn More about Villa Violin:
A house designed to enjoy living into, daydream and appreciate life.
In the greenest part of Kefalonia, on the exotic coast of Skala, overlooking the Ionian Sea,
A shaped space to relax, lay back and imagine.
Villa violin’s bioclimatic design, high architectural level and personal care, aim to please guests with high aesthetics and expectations.
Its ecological construction with big openings, allows for plenty of light to come in and bright up the residence and your mood.
The place has an incredible aura that surrounds it. Every hue of nature blends in with the villa in an imposing calmness.
Comfort & Luxury
Around the villa there ‘s a green landscape with fruit trees, olive trees and a small vineyard altogether in perfect harmony with the Mediterranean landscape that accommodates them.
In front of it an impressively clean & ecological pool that doesn’t use any chlorine at all.
On the inside everything is taken care with great attention to every little detail to satisfy even the most demanding guest.
The views are just stunning. Villa Violin will with its sea and mountain views will impress even the most experienced travellers
Villa Violin is built in two levels and according to the latest trends in bioclimatic architecture.
By entering the main gate, you instantly enjoy the natural sunlight harmonizing with the welcoming feeling of villa violin.
On the ground floor there’s the bright and comfy living room.
A bit further, the kitchen and then the big wooden dining table which inspires for delicious Mediterranean gastronomy.
The ground floor has one bedroom with king sized bed, a veranda in front of it and its own bathroom.
The wooden stairs safe, minimal and luxurious, lead to the first floor which has 2 more bedrooms, beautiful in every aspect.
One bedroom has a king sized bed and the other one two single ones.
Every bedroom has linen and mattresses of outstanding quality.
The spacious interior extends on the outside with a big private veranda furnished in the characteristic style of villa violin.
Fluffy towels, personal hygiene products and everything that equips a real household add up to the comfort of the big bathroom upstairs.
Facilities & Services
Bedroom 1 – double bed (On the ground floor)
- King size bed
- Supreme quality of mattresses & linen
- Air Condition
- Hair Drier
- Natural products of personal hygiene
- Pool Towels
- Veranda with view
Bedroom 2 – double bed (On the 1st floor)
Bedroom 3 – 2 single beds that can be joined to a king size bed (On the 1st floor)
(One in each floor)
- Bathroom 1 (Ensuite) – Wc and shower
- Bathroom 2 – Wc and shower
Living / Dining Area
- Food Table for 8 persons
- Hi-Fi soundsystem
- CD Collection
- Flat Screen Tv 42” SMART TV, with USB
- DVD player
- DVD Collection
- Electric Kitchen with oven
- Refrigerator with Freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Toast machines
- Kitchen Scale
- Espresso Machine “Tassimo“
- Filter Coffee machine
- Water Boiler
- Children’s sit
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- DVD/CD player
- Great sea views
- Patio with dining table for 8 guests
- Pool area with sunbeds, umbrellas & hammock
- Exterior Eco-Shower with hot water
- Colorful garden with vineyard and fruit trees
- The property is located above the secluded Spithi beach that can be reached -due to height difference- by following a 10min walking trail. Likewise on the other side of the property you can reach the popular beach of Skala
- Villa cleaning 2 times a week
- Linen change 2 times a week (daily upon request)
- Perimetric fence for privacy & security
- Ecological Private pool (4.5m X 8.4m) without chemical chlorine
- Panoramic sea & mountain views
- 2 Dining tables, one outside for summer delights
- Fruit Trees at guest’s disposal
- Silent air condition (heat/chill) in every bedroom
- Wireless internet access without extra charges
- Satellite TV
- Fire Protection
- First-Aid Kit
- Private Parking
- Central Main Gate
- Washing Machine, vacuum cleaner, ironing facilities
- Anastasia or Tasos meets you when you arrive at the villa.
- We welcome you with a basket of kefalonian products according to the tradition.
- You ‘ll get to know everything that the island has to offer in sightseeings, historical monuments, fantastic spots to take pictures, local product suggestions as well as hikes and tours.
- Villa cleaning 2 times a week
- Change all linen 2 times a week
- Good Wifi access everywhere at the villa
Services with extra charge
- Transportation from / to the kefalonian airport (EFL)
- Daily cleaning
- Food delivery with traditional Kefalonian cuisine
- Purchase and deliver groceries at the villa prior to your arrival
- Professional cloth cleaning – ironing
- Car rental
- Bike rental
- Organization of small events
Terms & Policies
- Changeover days are flexible
- Check in time: from 14.00 pm
- check out: until 10.00 am
- In order to guarantee your reservation a non-refundable deposit of 30% is required by bank transfer. Balance to be paid either prior your arrival (by bank transfer) or on your arrival day (in cash).
- A refundable damage deposit is required in cash upon arrival and is returned in full upon departure after inspecting the property, if no damage is found.
- Smoking is not allowed in villa Violin
“It is a gorgeous villa – spotlessly clean, beautiful modern decor and so
very well equipped”
We stayed at Villa Violin for one week in Aug/Sept 2016. It is a gorgeous villa – spotlessly clean, beautiful modern decor and so very well equipped. Tasia the owner was fabulous – a really friendly and accommodating host – and the fridge and cupboards were well stocked on our arrival with all the essentials plus fresh fruit and veg and even home made wine! The well maintained pool was a great size and kept our two boys thoroughly entertained.
Skala town centre was a few mins drive away with plenty of great restaurants (we loved the food and service at Mikelatos Family, and Sugar & Lemon was great for lunches) and shops. When we did venture away from the pool we really loved nearby Kaminia Beach – the warm shallow waters were perfect for the kids.
We would thoroughly recommend Villa Violin, and thanks again to Tasia for a wonderfully relaxing stay.
from United Kingdom
“The villas are brand new and are beautifully furnished”
We stayed here for 1 week in June. The villas are brand new and are beautifully furnished. The pool area is great with plenty of loungers and seating areas and leads straight down to the sea front. It’s a 5 minute drive from Skala centre. Anastasia was a great host and there to answer any questions we had. She very kindly bought us lots of extra treats and even wine made from the vines in the garden! Hopefully we will be back soon!
from Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Der beste Urlaub an einem paradiesischem Ort”
Der beste Urlaub an einem paradiesischem Ort , in einem wunderschönen Haus und der besten Gastgeberin Anastasia Georgatou . In Villa Piano (Art Villas) kann man sich wirklich entspannen und die Umgebung genießen. Einfach ein traumhafter Urlaub.
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in August 2017
Get a quote for Villa Violin
Choose the days you ‘re interested in visiting Kefalonia
and request your quote today!
Please Make sure you filled your email correctly